Mid-Year Legislative Update
The states, cities and Executive Branches of government are at it again! Once again HR professionals and business owners are faced with changing labor and employment laws and rules. This webinar will bring HR professionals, business owners and lawyers up to speed on key changes to labor and employment laws that impact businesses throughout the U.S.
- Changes to Existing policies
- Federal Changes
- Discussion of Possible Changes for 2018
- Review of Federal Policy Changes
- Review of MN, CA, TX, NY, IL, MA Policy Changes
- Strategies for Preparing for Key Policy Changes
- Legal Compliance Changes
This webinar/video does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended as a solicitation, and it is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney directly.